If you love travel, discovery and taking pictures, join me on a half-day photo tour in Marseille or Aix-en-Provence.
These excursions explore the region, group size is small to give hands-on attention to each participant - it's a creative activity, not technical and all you need is a camera or a smart-phone.
1. Explore the oldest city in France - looking for new angles and interesting accents in this colourful city begining in the old town, la Vielle Charité, les terrasses du MuCEM ending at the gardens of Fort St Jean with its magnificent sea views. Tariff 35€
2. Le Panier art & gallery tour - discovery walk in search of graffiti murals in the old town. Meet some of the artists, visit galleries & studios and practice street photography, experience the artistic community of Le Panier. Tariff 35€
3. The secret little ports - explore fishermen's cottages, brightly coloured fishing boats in a setting unchanged for centuries, a stone throw from the city centre. Vallons des Auffes, Malmousque & l'anse de la Fausse Monnaie. Tariff 35€
4. Industrial architecture tour - visit the Friche de la Belle de Mai, a former tobacco factory turned cultural complex. Panoramic rooftop walks, art galleries, bar, skate park and community gardens, a great chill space for watching people. Tariff 35€
5. 'A walk on the wild side' - from markets to street-art and people watching, experience the unique urban vibes and colours of Cours Julien and the street scenes of Noailles with its North African charm. Tariff 35€
6. Promenade Château La Coste - where art, architecture and fine wine live in harmony, explore the park, discover inernational artworks and enjoy wine tasting at this award winning vinyard. Tariff 90€
7. Discovery tour Aix-en-Provence - a town once described as a 'pocket of left-bank Parisian chic in Provence' with its leafy boulevards and elegant public squares lined with 17th & 18th century mansions. You'll get to discover its many hidden treasures. Tariff 35€